I usually don't write a review but in this case I will.Do not buy a car from Canada Drive these people do not care about their customers all they care about is making a sale.

To make long story short I was lied to so I can buy a car from them. Once I bought a car everything that I was told before I bought it did not happen. I had call these people back multiple times asking about the things that I was told that would happen after one year of purchasing the car and till today still no reply. The person that sold me the car his name is Ian Williams and Dan his number is +1 (519) 831-7100.

Stay away from these guys they are the worst of the worst.

I even called and spoke to the manager at the Newmarket Mitsubushi dealership about my situation and he told me that I wasn't lied to and that he would look into it and call me back it's been over 2 months and I haven't heard from him either.Now I'm stuck with paying for the next 6 years an interest rate near 20%

Review about: Canada Drives Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Canada Drives?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1342761

Thanks for the info they called me last night .I felt funny when the lady called me around 8 in the night .told them to get back to me tomorrow night same time so I can talk with my wife about it .we did some research like reading this post .u saved me alot a drama .thanks